Monday 2 September 2013

Latest Akpors Jokes

akpos and ekpion quarelling1 Girl: I'm warning you, my Mummy is
coming backsoon..
AKPOS: But I'm not doing anything..
Girl: That's why I'm warning you, Hurry
up. 2.CASHIER: This is the 5th movie ticket
you've bought tonight Sir, Why?..
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
AKPOS: Yes, that Idiot at the entrance
keeps tearing it
3.TEACHER: What's your favorite
flower?.. AKPOS: Chrysanthemum.. TEACHER: Spell
it.. AKPOS: I was joking o. My favorite
flower is Rose R-O-S-E
4.Two Girls were sitting at a club. One
was ugly and the other one was
beautiful. Akpos walked straight to the ugly girl.
Akpos: Hello! Ugly girl: Hi!!
Akpos: Wanna dance?
Ugly Girl: Yes (excited)
Akpos: OK, Go and dance, I wanna talk
to your friend. 5.Papa Akpos: My pikin say you drive
am commot for school, Wetin he do?
Akpos'Teacher :- Your son is not
brilliant at all, he cant even
spell"LION" ...
Papa Akpos : Ah Ah...You know say na SMALL pikin......You for tell am make he
spell SMALL ANIMAL like "
MOSQUITO"...
6.Akpors . . .why are all this people
Runing ? ?
Rukewe.. . . Its a competition, the winner wil b given a phone. .
Akpors . . . Nawa o Why all of them dey
run naa, wia them no say na only the
winner they wil giv phone. .
7. Teacher. . . If You hav 5dollars and U
ask ur Dad for anoda 5dollars how many dollars Wil U hav ? ?
Akpors. . . 5dollars.
Teacher . . . . U dont no ur maths,
Akpors. . .. U dont no my fada.
8.Senator. . . . Hey Young I had U are d
idiot that disvirgined my only Daughter. .
Akpors. .. . Oga sori, it won't apn again. .
9.Joy. . . Akpors pls live , U cant date me
bcos you are not responsible. .
Akpors. . . Hahaha, who told U dat, oya
go 4my Area go ask them weda am not the one said 2b
responsible for all d pregnancies 4my
area ? ?
10. Ochuko. .Akpors, why are U closing
ur eyes while standing in front of the
Mirror ? ? Akpors. . . I just want 2c how I look
while sleeping. . .
11.Why do couples hold hands b4
wedding ? ?
Akpors. Its just a formularity, even
Boxers, check hand b4 they start their fyt. . .
Abeg I neva try ? ? If I try, oya make U
comment and share this post 2ur
friends make dem join in dlafing
fiesta

1 comment: